2nd International Conference on Neurology and Neurosurgery invites all the Medical professionals and people interested in Neurology Professions across the nations to submit their Abstracts before the deadline ends. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Neurologists and Directors
• Neuron Specialists
• Health care professionals
• Industrial Experts
• Nutritional Scientists
• Lecturers and Students from Academia
• Students from Academia in the research of Neurology
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
Neurology-2020 Abstract Submission starts from August 01, 2019.