Dental-2020 conference invites all prospective participants to submit an extended abstract of their original work. The submitted abstracts will be subject to a peer-review process. More instructions on preparation of the abstracts and the submission process are follows;
Who Can Submit Abstracts:
- Dental Association and Societies
- Dental Professors
- Academic Faculties
- Directors, CEOs, Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Business Delegates
- Dental Companies
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Dental students
- Dental Nurses
- Dental Technicians
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
Dental-2020 Abstract Submission starts from October 21, 2019.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at email@example.com